2008-11-27

Buisness card

A good friend of mine, the one who sent me to make her a coffee five minutes after I first met her, told me that a business cards of the company we worked in (Comsec consulting) are very good for making a shopping list, since they are made of a good paper and the back side of them is free of text. It was nice and handy. Now working in Rocketier, we have a problem with that since the back side of the card has some text saying
Startup your engines
  • Detect
  • Rate
  • Immediate Effective Relief
  • Roadmap Planning
  • Scale up & Scale out
After talking about the card with the colleagues of mine and telling them that I will probably have to buy a notepad (a paper one) or write some program to the PDA , I noticed that the card, actually, fits me perfectly, becaue it describes the beer drinking process. Next time I drink beer (tonnight ?!) - I will be prepared.


No comments: